• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation problem?

AnnM

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas,

I made my reservation yesterday, :banana: ...The one I booked for myself and my Niece went smoothly and I can access it no problem. I then was booking the second room for my Brother and his 2 children when I had a question about changing names for the resort portion. I knew I would have to wait on the flight until I knew for sure who was going. So I called and she talked me into letting her set it up, seemed fine and she was helpful. However I can't access on line the information about this second reservation. When you use the Disney Travel Agent, how long until you can access the information on line? They did charge my card so I am pretty sure she did it. Maybe I am just impatient, lol....

TIA, Ann

I was able to access mine right away. I am not sure why you cannot. Did you use a different phone # for the second ressie? I would phone back and check. However the email confirmation did take a couple of hours to show up in my inbox:thumbsup2

Thanks, That is kind of what I thought too. I will call tomorrow because I don't think anyone is there right now.

Hi AnnM! Welcome to the DIS!

You said you made a second ressie but did you put a deposit down on it? I don't think you'll be able to access it online until you do, although I'm not 100% sure about that.

In any case, I hope you get it sorted out. Sending pixie dust your way!

Thanks for the replies. It turned out that the agent forgot to add the phone number and email address. Everything else was fine, but this prevented me access online. Everything is good now....Just counting down the days, lol...:cool1: :goodvibes

10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter