Reservation not visible anymore on check in date

janischa

Mouseketeer
hi, I hope this is a stupid question, but I have a DVC reservation with check in today (rented out to someone else) and when I logged into my DVC account today, I couldn't see the reservation anymore. I clicked on this link 'view past bookings' and it's not there either. I've sent my renter a text to see if she's checked in already, and it's probably just an IT thing with the check in being today, but I'm still worried and was hoping for some re-assurance here?
thanks so much

hi, I hope this is a stupid question, but I have a DVC reservation with check in today (rented out to someone else) and when I logged into my DVC account today, I couldn't see the reservation anymore. I clicked on this link 'view past bookings' and it's not there either. I've sent my renter a text to see if she's checked in already, and it's probably just an IT thing with the check in being today, but I'm still worried and was hoping for some re-assurance here?
thanks so much
I checked into Grand Cal on Dec 29. Still here and it hasn’t shown on my dashboard the entire time. Must be some weird glitch going on. Oh Disney IT….

I checked into Grand Cal on Dec 29. Still here and it hasn’t shown on my dashboard the entire time. Must be some weird glitch going on. Oh Disney IT….
pfew, good to hear that it's likely one of those glitches. I worry so easily and especially when i rent out my points, I feel double responsible to know everything is okay for my renters. Thank you for telling me about your experience!

I'm glad that i started this thread because there may other people who worry about this if they see it gone, just before checking in....

If I weren’t actively on vacation I might call or chat online with Member Services to ask what’s up because that’s annoying right!? Haha. But we’re. All checked in and having a great stay.

Attachments

• 47A4A3D7-0F33-4096-83D7-6ECAC21A4F3D.jpeg
    47A4A3D7-0F33-4096-83D7-6ECAC21A4F3D.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 0

thanks so much
The last 3 times I've rented points the reservation disappeared from my dashboard the morning of check-in.

I noticed the same thing happened to me with my last now-completed reservation, which was for a relative. I do not think what you are seeing is unusual. Once a reservation starts, it is no longer a future reservation shown in the upcoming reservations list which provides number of days to go until the next, earliest-listed, reservation starts, and it is not yet a completed reservation to be shown in the completed reservations list.

We've been members since Feb '21 and have had around 12 reservations. I don't recall our reservations every being visible once check in day came as the countdown always started for our next reservation.

I’m currently on leg 3 of a 5 resort split stay trip. The “current” reservation has been disappearing for me too. But the room is always there when I’m at the resort. :)

I believe it's now standard procedure for the reservation to disappear from the dashboard upon check in. That was the case for us this past November/ December for both our VGF stay and our BWV stay. We encountered no issues because of it. The MDE app worked just fine, and that is what I used while there, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter