Reservation line busy?!?!?!?

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
:confused3 What is going on???? I have been trying all afternoon and can't get through! I want to change our Nov/Dec trip to August (I don't really want to, but I have to) and I can't get through:scared1:

I made the ressies at 8 am one morning before work, never tried on a Sat afternoon before. That must be the problem. I'll just keep at it, I guess:cool2:

Note to self: remember this when the time comes for ADR's:rotfl:

I have had the same issue, as well, today. I have 2 or 3 numbers, so usually one will go through, but not today!
Good Luck, I am giving up and will try again next week.

Many many people have received 40% off resort postcards, especially AP holders, so they are probably flooding the lines. At 10pm last night I was on hold for 20 minutes. This morning at 10 am I was on hold for 10 minutes

I had issues earlier today when I called, kept getting an "all circuits busy" message....I called around 2:45 and was only on hold for about 5 minutes before making our reservations!

:cool1:

I got an "all circuits busy" yesterday afternoon and I hung up and called right back and got someone right away??? Not sure how that happened but I am not complaining. Who knows??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter