• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation for Rent: OKW Deluxe Studio August 21 - 25, 2023 - $572 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have a confirmed reservation at OKW for August 21 - 25 (4 nights) for $572 (44 points - $13 per point). We had to cancel our trip at the last minute, so hoping someone can use these!

I've rented points in the past many times and can provide references and rental agreement.

Last edited:

I have a confirmed reservation at OKW for August 21 - 25 (4 nights) for $572 (44 points - $13 per point). We had to cancel our trip at the last minute, so hoping someone can use these!

I've rented points in the past many times and can provide references and rental agreement.
Is this still available?

I’m a dvc owner…but out of points! Just checking airline tickets to see if this is feasible. I’ve never done this, and a little leery. Ha!
Thanks for reaching out. Feel free to DM me if the airline prices work. I haven’t ever rented an existing reservation before, but have rented points lots of times and am happy to provide references:)

Is this still available? Can it be changed? I’m looking for 8/24-8/29. Any resort. Studio
Also wanted to see if you would be willing to rent 2 nights if you can’t change. Need the night of 8/24 and 8/25. Thank you.

Sent you a PM

Also wanted to see if you would be willing to rent 2 nights if you can’t change. Need the night of 8/24 and 8/25. Thank you.
Hi - thanks for checking. I'd currently prefer not to change the reservation unless it uses up all or most of the points.

Hi, checking Status of reservation?
If you decide to cancel/rebook, We are Florida residents and can plan on flexible dates to use all points. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter