Reservation for Rent at CGC needed

leslieh

DIS Veteran
We are DVC members have been on waitlist for Disneys Grand California Hotel since 7 months out. June 21-25, 2016 I have one 2 br that I scooped up immediately. We are in need for four nights at 1 br x 2 or anything that can hold family of 8. Grandparents, children and GC. Is there another place I can search for rentals? We have our flights, rental car etc.
Thanks, Leslie H.

I was on the wait list for similar dates for a 1 br. I finally gave up and used the points to get a room at PP instead.

Not helpful for you now, but splitting waitlist requests (2 consecutive 2 day requests, rather than a single 4 day) can be a good strategy. I had 2 single day waitlists (rather than a 2 day request) in the middle of a trip for December, and both were successful (a month apart) -- and all the reservations were automatically (auto-magically) linked to become a single reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter