• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Fast Pass Plus help

juliebug

Mouseketeer
Right now I have a hotel reservation for my family of nine nights but my aunt wants to come for five of these nights if I add her to the reservation I have to make a change to my tickets and I'm on free dining what happens to my Fast Pass if I dropped my tickets down to 5 and upgrade at the park to the eight day tickets? Do I only get to make Fast Pass reservations for 5 days instead of my total eight days then?

Right now I have a hotel reservation for my family of nine nights but my aunt wants to come for five of these nights

1. if I add her to the reservation I have to make a change to my tickets and

I'm on free dining

what happens to my Fast Pass if I dropped my tickets down to 5 and upgrade at the park to the eight day tickets?

2. Do I only get to make Fast Pass reservations for 5 days instead of my total eight days then?

1a. Yes.

2. Yes.

1b. But, if you simply buy an 8-day ticket for your aunt (and DON'T drop your tickets down to 5 days for everyone)
then those extra 3 days for your aunt will only cost $30 extra dollars. Consider that compromise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter