Reservation Code Question - Help

Bluenoser

Mouseketeer
I received my email reservation and received two different ones for my first week. They have these codes and I can't figure out what they mean and the fact they are different makes me wonder. Does anyone know what these codes mean?
Newest one:

WILDERNESS LODGE- NBI
MAGIC YOUR WAY PKG + DINE
the other says
WILDERNESS LODGE- GCJ
MAGIC YOUR WAY PKG + DINE - OL

Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

I think the 3 letter code code be a discount code that was applied or just their own package code. The OL I wont even venture to guess..

Those three digits are what packages you booked against. And OL means on-line.
Guessing they are basically the same package. Just one was booked on line and the other was booked by calling in.

For some promotions, even the legnth of stay has a different code at the same resort. So a 5 night stay would have a different code than a 6 night stay. Packages adding any of the dining plans all have different codes too.

There waaaay too many different codes out there. A CM recently told me they have a wheel now to spin and match up what you are booking to get the appropriate code, has over 200 of them that are currently offered!

Thanks everyone!

It makes a strange sort of sense now. I booked the original on-line with a code then turned it into a split stay. So the disapperance of the OL on the new reservation makes sense since I booked it over the phone and had a code with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter