• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservation Advice Please

OldestMember

Earning My Ears
I've made some reservations for my trip on 4/8 to 4/15. All the available times are fairly late....most likely too late for our child. Does anyone know how early Disney will allow you to show up for a priority seating before they tell you to come back closer to the reserved time?

I'm also wondering if anyone would know the expected wait time around 5:00 to 5:30 for Whispering Canyon, O'hana, and 50's Prime Time for that week.

Thanks

You're welcome to show up at any point and check in. Some restaurants will tell you to come back at your reservation time while others may be able to get you in earlier. It truly varies by restaurant and perhaps even by host/ess.

We've been seated hours early for a reservation because we opted to just stop by earlier and ask and other times we've waited an hour AFTER our reservation time. All in the same week! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter