Resales - Where to Buy?

jtwibih

Mouseketeer
I'm curious about some of the DVC resale sites out there. I was curious if any of you can give me some ideas on who to buy from. I know about The Timeshare Store but I don't know much as far as reputation, ease of use, etc for other resellers so I'm looking for recommendations. If there is already a thread that addresses this, please let me know.

JT

When you go through these brokers do you find that prices, closing costs, or even dues are negotiable? I know it depends on the seller but will the broker allow that? What I mean by dues being negotiable is the seller paying them for the current year.

Cost per point, closing costs and current maintenance fees are negotiable. I have three resale contracts and I always negotiated that seller pay current maintenance and I pay closing.

Get the best deal.... You won't care if the broker was nice or easier to get in touch with after you save a few hundred or even a few thousand. There are a few reputable resellers whom it seems most people use.

Everything is negotiable... Price per point, maintenance fee, and closing costs. Sometimes ppl split closing closing costs or maintenance fees, or seller pays it, or buyer pays it. It just depends.

It appears to currently be a buyers market, especially for certain properties. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter