Resales question

Cllb585

Earning My Ears
We have been in the research stages of buying into DVC for a few years now. I think we are at the point where we want to go for it. I am looking at resales because I think that is the best way for us to go. My question is, does anyone have experience with **********.com? I found one that I really like and I want to make sure this is a legitimate place.
Thanks so much,
Sandra

Hi - we used Jaki and **** for our resale purchase of VWL in April of this year. Wonderful to work with and no problems at all! I'd highly recommend them. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for your reply. We spoke with them and they seem very friendly and helpful. We are looking at a resale for Old Key West. Our next step is to make sure that is where we want.
I am so excited to become a member.

I have bought through Jaki and **** twice. I bought from DVC in 1994 and resales through them in 1996. Very professional, knows the business, and low key. You are in good hands with them.

Good luck

Ed

I love Jaki and ****! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 We are in the process of buying with them. Just passed ROFR, now waiting to close.

I like how they keep you so informed every step of the way. They always answer emails pronto and are very professional.

Good Luck on your resell!

We used them acd closed a couple weeks ago. They are both wonderful. We chose them because everyone on the boards here speaks highly of them. I have never seen a complaint about them here and would be surprised to. A bonus is they seem to get everything though faster than others. Is seems some companies wait a few days to advise of passing rofr or even closing. Not so with them.
Good luck.

We also went through Jaki and ****. We just closed and couldn't be happier. They were great to work with!

They are the best--friendly, informative and great communication--they keep you updated at every step. Highly recommended.

Highly recommended

I started dealing with **** yesterday morning and got a deal done early this morning. Very friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. I didn't wait more than an hour for an answer to my email questions. I got a deal done with **** faster than it took another company to even get back with me after my initial inquiry.

Highly recommended

I started dealing with **** yesterday morning and got a deal done early this morning. Very friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. I didn't wait more than an hour for an answer to my email questions. I got a deal done with **** faster than it took another company to even get back with me after my initial inquiry.

That has been my exact experience when dealing with **** and Jaki. A few days ago I inquired about a resale contract. **** did not have exactly what I was looking for but within and hour or two had found what I exactly wanted. I submitted an offer and later that afternoon the offer was accepted. All this within a few hours. VERY on top of it--and they keep you updated throughout the entire process.

It IS very nice that they keep you up to date every step of the way. When I was waiting for ROFR, jaki emailed me at least three times in the same day, telling me not to worry (because I was obsessing, especially as disney announced BLT and THV that very day, and it was close to 2 weeks from the date when we submitted for ROFR).

Then, as soon as they heard from Disney that we passed, she called me AND emailed me, just to put my mind at ease. I truly appreciate that kind of service. It feels like they treat every client like family, what more can I say?

Jaki and **** were very helpful in getting me a small contract before it hit their website. If you call them and get on their list for smaller contracts you have a good shot at getting a call when it becomes available. They are very low key and will only call you if something comes in of interest and within your request. I was concerned they would be trying to up sell me into something else but that did not happen. I enjoyed working with them as most others have expressed.

I listed a small contract with them yesterday for BCV and **** called me before the day was over to tell me that it was sold! I have bought this property from Jaki about 4 years ago and am selling it to help pay for points at the BLT. I can highly recommend them as diligent, honest and hardworking. I am sure you will be pleased with them.

bannermouse

We had a great experience with Jaki and ****. Jaki found us a contract that was just right, she has access to the GMAC listings as well as the ones on their site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter