Resale question

Sparrow624

"I wash my hands of this weirdness"
Purchased 210 AKV points and 110 GFV points to add on to our current contract. Closed and everything was sent to Orange County and Disney for recording after 3 months....About how long until the points show up in my DVC account?

Purchased 210 AKV points and 110 GFV points to add on to our current contract. Closed and everything was sent to Orange County and Disney for recording after 3 months....About how long until the points show up in my DVC account?
Roughly two weeks.

I would have to agree with supersnoop - I recall we had closed on 11/23 and the points were in our account around 12/15. This did over lap thanksgiving, which could be why it was a little longer.

Did you check the County Registry to make sure it was recorded? I think our new resale membership took 3 weeks

Disney is currently taking ten business days to process resale add-ons. (Or at least that's where they were about three weeks ago when I called to check on status of our resale add-on and two weeks ago when the points showed up in our account.)

Count from the date the deed was filed and the documentation provided to Disney. (The same day in our case.)

Update: It only took seven business days from deed filing for resale points to be added to our account in mid-August 2016.

Last edited:
Points just loaded. It was a but odd as the contracts showed up on the website about 2 weeks ago...but listed 0 points until this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter