resale prices

manning

Just for that I have requested it
are they negotiable IE listing is 95.00 can you offer 90.00 ETC ?

Yes, I have gotten prices at $10-15 below (in January there was a SSR listing at $80. We agreed to $65, buyer pays maint and closing costs). My other dvc properties were $10 below, buyer splits closing costs for one, and seller pays closing costs for the other. Etc. you can negotiate anything... Maintenance closing costs etc.

Depends on his much you want it. And how motivated the seller is.

Good luck

I have found that sellers with certain brokers are more negotiable than others.

Also, one broker I almost got into an argument with because he didn't want to present my 'low' offer. Wanted me to send a 10% EMD check before he even contacted the seller. Ridiculous. Funny thing was my offer ended up being accepted and the brokers way of apologizing was telling me I got a great deal.

I have found that sellers with certain brokers are more negotiable than others.

Also, one broker I almost got into an argument with because he didn't want to present my 'low' offer. Wanted me to send a 10% EMD check before he even contacted the seller. Ridiculous. Funny thing was my offer ended up being accepted and the brokers way of apologizing was telling me I got a great deal.

I was told under Florida law they have to present all offers

I was told under Florida law they have to present all offers
I made an offer on one contract, and the broker responded that the seller had just turned down a higher offer with the same terms. I offered a few $/point less and seller pay closing, but they had just turned down an asking-price offer with seller paying closing. So, they didn't bother to present my offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter