Resale and membership card questions

LadyLuck24

Mouseketeer
We bought resale last year and will be taking our first trip as DVC members in May. A few questions:
1) I don't recall having gotten a membership card. This doesn't really matter, right? As a resale buyer, I am not entitled to any of the merchandise and dining discounts so is there a situation were I would even need a membership card?
2) We want to go to Top of the World Lounge and I believe I had read that this is a "perk" that even resale buyers can partake in. Is that true? Do you need a membership card to get up there?
Thanks!

Is there something on line? I think you have a white card there, but I am not sure.

Yes, TOTW is available to you.

I think you can pull up your card on your phone and show it that way, you can also print a copy at home from the DVC site and use that too.

As a resale buyer, you won’t get a physical membership card. However, you can get your card digitally. I listed the steps below.

1. Profile settings
2. Membership Information
3. My Membership Card (the link is on the right hand side across from contracts)

You can use the digital card to access TOTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter