Res. idea for my inlaws?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by ejrj, Mar 5, 2010.

1. ejrj

ejrj DIS Veteran

Hi!

I'm hoping you'll have some ideas for me. My husbands parents will be joining us & our 2 year old on this trip. They have not been to Disney in 30 years. I'd like to set a restaurant reservation for just the two of them one night. We will be on the DDP. Background: my father in law tends NOT to be very adventurous with food. The man won't eat cheese ;). Seriously. I think Le Cellier would be perfect but as this is a last min trip (May), I may as well try to win the lottery as well!

Any other suggestions?

Thank you all!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mster425

mster425 Mouseketeer

Les Chefs or Coral Reef would be nice!

4. Nanajo1

Nanajo1 DIS Veteran

We enjoy Yachtman's Steakhouse at YC, Artist Point at WL, Tutto Italia and Rose and Crown at Epcot . You can find good "recognizable" food at all of them.

5. jel0511

jel0511 DIS Veteran

Kona Cafe or GFC would be good for a dinner. Both are excellent IMO. I had wonderful lamb chops at GFC last time we ate there!!!!!!

6. BigTex71

BigTex71 DIS Dad #536...... Fort Worth, Texas

Citrico's or Yachtsman's Steakhouse

7. JenetixK

JenetixK Mouseketeer

wow, i'm in the same exact situation! we haven't eaten at too many restaurants, but i was thinking le cellier or coral reef. we're staying at WL so now i'm thinking artist point.

8. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

Grand Floridian Cafe. 1 TS, beautiful resort, great service and an unpretentious menu. Also its easy to get to, accessible by Monorail or boat from the MK.:thumbsup2

Angus Chuck Cheeseburger - Served with Marinated Cucumber salad or French fries. Grilled well done unless otherwise specified. - $11.99

Fish of the Day - Enjoy the Chef's fish selection of the day. - $21.99

Land and Sea - Grilled NY Strip, skewered shrimp, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal veggies. - $25.99

New York Strip - Served with a Red Wine Glaze, Blue Cheese Butter, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and seasonal vegetables. - $27.99

Prime Rib - Slow roasted, served with seasonal veggies, Red Bliss mashed potatoes, and natural juice. - $22.99

Shrimp and Prosciutto Penne Pasta - Served with Asiago cheese sauce and asparagus tips. - $17.99