RER train after Dreams.

beachta1

Mouseketeer
Will be at the park for one-day and haven't made a touring plan yet. I'd love to stay for the fireworks, but I'm curious if its insane to leave the park after, or hard to get on the train. I've only ever been to WDW and know its CRAZY trying to leave MK after Wishes. Anyone have any experience on taking the train back into the city? Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks!

The Rer runs until after midnight and there will be lots of people taking it back to Paris after Dreams - when are you going as Dreams is at 23.00 at present so you'd be leaving the park at 23.30

Most people are staying in either on site hotels so they either go back through the Village or out to catch a shuttle, the others head off to the car park

If you have already bought your return ticket or are holding a Mobilis you are fine - the RER is less than 10 minutes from the park entrance, more like 5

The Rer runs until after midnight and there will be lots of people taking it back to Paris after Dreams - when are you going as Dreams is at 23.00 at present so you'd be leaving the park at 23.30

Most people are staying in either on site hotels so they either go back through the Village or out to catch a shuttle, the others head off to the car park

If you have already bought your return ticket or are holding a Mobilis you are fine - the RER is less than 10 minutes from the park entrance, more like 5

Thank you!! I did read online it was smart to buy a return ticket when buying the trip out so I'll be sure to do that.

I took the RER after Dreams and found that there was a huge pedestrian crowd exiting the park through Main Street (as with all the other Disneyland parks) but the RER trains were not too crowded, as most of those people veered off elsewhere. Most people managed to get a seat on the train (and everyone looked pooped).

By the time the show ended and we managed to exit, it was already past midnight. I stayed in Noisy-le-Grand which is only 20 minutes from Disneyland and I still did not manage to get to bed until after 1:00am. Be aware that you will be up very late so plan accordingly.

Thanks for your reply. I do plan that it'll be a long day and we have no plans for the next morning just in case :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter