• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rer or hotel shuttles

minnie2607

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We are staying at adagio from 30nov -4th dec, I know they have a shuttle bus, but does it make more sense getting the RER? And if so does anyone know the cost?

Thankyou :)

The free shuttle bus no 50 is 200 metres from the door. The RER station is at the other end of the shopping mall, a fair walk away. It's a no brainer. Unless you want to go back in the middle of the day then busses are not so often then. But for going to and from the park the bus is fine. We never found it too crowded and we were there with a toddler in a pushchair halloween week 2012 at the height of the anniversary celebrations so park was really busy.

Aw great thanks :) I wasn't sure if it would be too busy, but we are out of school time and midweek so fingers crossed should be ok x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter