Requests

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by new, Apr 16, 2013.

1. new

new Earning My Ears

Hi, I had my travel agent do 3 requests for certain buildings on CSR. She did that yesterday, but I just noticed that one of them (9a) I requested is a preferred room building. I do not want to have to pay any more money per night, so if they happen to give me that building (or a preferred room) will they bill us an extra preferred price or by granting the request will it be complimentary bump. Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

You will have to pay for whatever category your travel agent booked. Disney will not charge you extra when you check in because of a preference on your reservation. Preferences are just requests and not something you pay for.

Now if you ask for an upgrade when you arrive, then you will be charged for that. Sometimes they give out free upgrades which is probably what you are hoping for.

4. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

Since what you're asking for is a separate bookable category (at a higher price), your request is for an upgrade. You won't be charged extra should you be gifted one.