Requests for May 30th trip to WDW.. Thanks!!!!!

MattnAlly09

Earning My Ears
Hi. I love all the designs everyone has made.:) I plan to slip these into a frame daily to surprise the kids when they wake up! I was wondering if I could get these designs please..

1) Invite for Michael and Abby to Wolfgang Puck June 7th @ 6pm

2) Typhoon Lagoon invite for Brandon

3) Star Wars Weekend 2013 Welcome for Hollywood Studios (one for Brandon and then one for Michael and Abby)

4) Goodbye letter for Michael and Abby (something from all characters and also stating something like, Surprise, next stop is the beach at Tybee Island. They love Peter pan as well so all characters or something along those lines.

**We are surprising them by going to Tybee Island (beach) when we leave Disney so if you could throw this in with the goodbye letters that would be great. Since its a surprise. Thanks!

6) Chef Mickey general invite for Brandon

7) May 31st we are checking into a Wyndham Lake Buena Vista ( a Downtown Disney Hotel for one night), could we get a welcome letter for this and invite to visit downtown disney to shop and dine, for Michael and Abby (this is when we will let them get their autograph books) and relax by the pool

**I have made each child a surprise gift bag with many items in it.. can you design a card or something for each of them. You can word it however you like if you could also add this "We hope you have a Magical Vacation. We look forward to all the fun we will have with you. Love, Alisha and Matt "
Abby's Bag (Princesses)
Michael's Bag (Cars, Mickey, Pirates, or Star Wars)
Brandon's Bag (Pirates or Star Wars)

Thank you for taking the time

I LOVE THESE!!! Thank you so very much! Both of the ones posted say michael but one needs to say Abby. I will check your album to see if its there. They will just love them! I really appreciate it.

Also, Can you do a Pirate one for my little brother Brandon. He is staying at Caribbean Beach in a Pirate room and I have a surprise bag for him as well. If not thats ok.. Wish I knew how to do this type of stuff.. lol:woohoo:

Wrong....the Princess one says Abby and the Star Wars says Brandon

they are 2-sided after all

Have a great trip. There isn't enough time for me to create a new DISign, but this is what I have. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thank you Dee. I love them! Can you make one change for me on the chef mickey one for brandon? Can you take the date and time off as we have not been able to add more to our june 4th reservation yet but I have another booking for breakfast on our last day. So can this just be a general invite? Thank you so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter