• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Requests for Coronado

karebear06

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if we should make a room request at Coronado Springs. We booked a king room which I only think they have 66 king rooms at the resort. Anyways I was wondering if I needed to request to be in a certain area or building or if it really mattered. We just don't want to be far away from everything.

Thanks

CSR has 124 king rooms. If you desire a certain section, I would put that request on the reservation when booking the room.

A request is a must if you want something specific, however a CM on our last trip said Casitas (closest to El Centro) is the least requested building. Why is a mystery :confused3 since I like it best. So if you want close to El Centro (front desk, restaurants, bars, bus stop) request Casitas.

We stayed in Casitas 1 (room 1276) and loved it!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter