Requesting two studios in the same section/bldg??

edk35

DIS Veteran
I have two studios booked in Nov. for a week. What do you think our chances are of getting them in the same section/area of SSR? Same bldg? I see you can request two things online when you do online check in, but you can't write anything. Would it benefit me to call MS to request this or should I just do the online check in requesting the same area?? Can they actually make more detailed notes? TIA

You need to contact MS and have a "Travel With" placed on both reservations. This will alert the room assigner to try and place the rooms as near to each other as possible.

If you add any location requests (either thru MS or on-line check-in), make sure they are exactly the same for both reservations.

You need to contact MS and have a "Travel With" placed on both reservations. This will alert the room assigner to try and place the rooms as near to each other as possible.

If you add any location requests (either thru MS or on-line check-in), make sure they are exactly the same for both reservations.

OH thanks. I will call then. :)

you can use the chat or email as well. we used travel with on our trip in may and the rooms were next to eachother. though, this is not a guaranteed.

you can use the chat or email as well. we used travel with on our trip in may and the rooms were next to eachother. though, this is not a guaranteed.

So do chat window and add travel with. Do I use the online check in and add our request for Grand Stand and near themed pool?? Or can I do that in chat too?? THANKS

So do chat window and add travel with. Do I use the online check in and add our request for Grand Stand and near themed pool?? Or can I do that in chat too?? THANKS

i've done room requests in chat too successfully.

i've done room requests in chat too successfully.

I was able to to add my "travel with" request via chat and my SSR Grandstand near themed pool request. It was a little confusing at first for the CM since one reservation was booked under one of our memberships and the other under our second one but he finally figured that out. Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!