• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requesting room

mlaniewski

Earning My Ears
How/when do I go about doing this? We just put our deposit down on our contract and have reservations for December. Until I found this board I would never have had the knowledge to ask for a particular room! So, how do I figure out what room I would want and then when do I ask for it?

Michelle

Welcome home, mlaniewski!

You would make your requests through MS. When you decide what you would prefer, give them a call and they will add any requests you may have to your reservation record.

You didn't mention which resort you will be staying at, so it's difficult to make suggestions. It might be a good idea to browse through some past message threads to get an idea of what other member like and dislike about various room locations.

This board has been so great! It took about 5 weeks to convince my husband. Now he's more excited than I am!

I'd go for a water view (which should get you a view of the quiet pool) or Epcot view (where you might be able to watch Illuminations from your patio). Go with smoking, non-smoking first. Then possible view (water, Epcot). Then if it is important to you, non-handicap (unless you need it, then make it your first request). If you get too specific about a certain room number, you might not get anything you want. The more generic you make your request, the better chance you will get something that makes you happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter