Requesting room help AKL Kidani

stanze5

Mouseketeer
Good Morning fellow Disney lovers! We are arriving January 10 and I know you can call and put in specific room requests (at least more specific than the online check in choices) but I am not sure what number to call if it is a DVC points rental. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Also any room tips of a standard view two bedroom villa at Kidani are appreciated! TIA!:)

If you are renting points, the points owner must put in the request for you. You cannot communicate with MS about the reservation.

If you have a car, I recommend "near elevator."
If you don't have a car, I recommend "near bus stop."

We are still debating whether to preference close to Lobby, near elevator, lower floor, upper floor, near transportation or sunset or pembe savannah view. Those are the choices offered on online check-in. We have a standard two bedroom villa so I assume we would not get a savannah view even if chosen. We do have a pregnant woman in the group so a long walk back to the room at night is not ideal. We do not have a car. Any help is welcome. We leave in a week!!

Those requests are general to cash guests renting from Disney and some are not actually applicable to standard view point rentals. You cannot possinbly get Sunset savanna, and requesting near an elevator is a pointless request because there are multiple elevators throughout the resort and the near elevator request could put you in any standard view room in the building.

You could request Pembe savanna view because there are actually some standard rooms, converted from savanna view, that overlook Pembe savanna. If you get that expect long walks to lobby and bus. Close to transportation, meaning bus stop, is a possible request but assures you will have street or back of the bus stop view. Close to lobby could give you bus stop, front entrance or pool view but be aware many do not get that request because so many request it. Upper floor for standard would be something to definitely ask for.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter