Requesting room assigment

DinaG

Earning My Ears
Hi, all! We're going to CSR on the 23rd (yay, 3 more days!!!!). I never requested any specific rooms, but after seeing the thread about what locations are best, would like to request Cabanas 9 or 8. Is it too late? Do I call the 800 number and make a request? Do I call the hotel directly? What is a likelyhood of us getting our requested location?
Thanks!!!!

I would call today, I think I have read somewhere that the rooms are assigned before your arrival date, I think like 5 days in advance. So if you call today and tell them you want to make a request then they should be able to process it. You can call the 800 number, but I would call CSR directly being so close to your check in date. Have fun on your trip....lucky you, we still have 33 more days left. :goodvibes

I would call today, I think I have read somewhere that the rooms are assigned before your arrival date, I think like 5 days in advance. So if you call today and tell them you want to make a request then they should be able to process it. You can call the 800 number, but I would call CSR directly being so close to your check in date. Have fun on your trip....lucky you, we still have 33 more days left. :goodvibes

I just called the resort, and they took my request (of course, they said nothing is guaranteed), so I'll cross my fingers!!!! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter