Requesting Info from my WISH Friends.

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
After going thru board withdrawal yesterday and not being able to get in contact with too many of my WISH friends...... I realized that I need a 'back up' system for contact for when the boards are acting crazy.

Remember that when the boards are down, we can usually get in to Chat. [as Kath already posted].

But, I would also like to have some contact info for my WISHers. Whoever would be willing to PM their email address and/or their IM screen-name I will put you in to my address book.:D

My IM screen-name is 'wovenwonder'! [imagine that!]. And you can always find my email addy thru a link on my website which is www.wovenwonder.com -- so if you remember my board name -- you've got most basis covered.
:D

Jody, if it weren't for your emails, I would have had no contact with any of this great group. You are now on my AIM list. And if anyone ever wants to IM me via AOL, I can be found at Elizabethjames35.

And thanks for getting me back here! ;)

In case others would like my info (you already have it Jody)...my email is katholynj@attbi.com and my aim handle is katholynhj and/or diskatholyn. Two names=two different computers=when I travel use the second one :)

you can IM or email me at ourdoodie@aol.com-

Sorry I wans't on my computer yesterday while this CRISIS was happening! I feel like such a SLACKER! BUT_ I'm really happy you're all back today!
jump.gif

I thought I was going to have conniptions everytime MSN said Disboards was not a website! UGH!! So please put me on yours- we're on dial up so we seem to have more problems than others. But I'm too frugal to give it up- thanks!!!
My email is lmhall2000@yahoo.com

Thanks wovenwonder!!
Tara

I have a cable modem, Tara, and I couldn't access the DIS either.

AOL users seemed to get online alright, though, go figure :rolleyes:

What a great idea. I know when I went to the boards Monday I was so heartbroken thinking that the DIS may have shut down. I would be so lost without coming here.

Sending you my e-mail address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter