requesting high chair

smi727

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to request a high chair if I book my adr's online? I've had it noted on adr's that I have booked I over the phone in the past but I wanted to book online this year.

Not sure if online, but I called them anyway to make sure that the high chair request was on each of them since it was marked we would be traveling with a toddler.

They always just asked if we wanted one when we checked in at the restaurant. I think they could kind of tell we needed one anyway since it showed infant on our restaurant reservation.

They always just asked if we wanted one when we checked in at the restaurant. I think they could kind of tell we needed one anyway since it showed infant on our restaurant reservation.

Agree with this. The child's age is going to be listed and when you check in, the size of the child will be seen. At that time, you will bea sked if you need a high chair or booster seat and all will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter