Requesting Chocolate Souffle?

daisywithak

Mouseketeer
I really want to try the Chocolate Souffle from Palo, but I think we are going to do brunch there and not dinner. Has anyone ever requested it at brunch or at another MDR? Were you able to get it?

I can personally attest that if you ask nicely you can get the chocolate souffle in the MDR. Our servers last cruise actually offered to do this for us when we told them we would be missing out on Palo dinner and would be going only to Remy. :)

I really want to try the Chocolate Souffle from Palo, but I think we are going to do brunch there and not dinner. Has anyone ever requested it at brunch or at another MDR? Were you able to get it?

I can personally attest that if you ask nicely you can get the chocolate souffle in the MDR. Our servers last cruise actually offered to do this for us when we told them we would be missing out on Palo dinner and would be going only to Remy. :)

Be aware, this is not the norm. Some servers can do this, but most can or will not.

I know you can't get it at brunch, I've asked. ;)

Not sure when you last cruised, but Palo will not do this any more as of a few months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter