Requesting a server

MrsB919

Mouseketeer
If we wanted to request a particular server would we have to give up our dinner rotation or just add it as a request?

If we wanted to request a particular server would we have to give up our dinner rotation or just add it as a request?

You should limit your request to just one. Your special server may not be on the rotation you want. If you make two requests that don't match DCL won't know which is more important and you most likely will get neither.

Just as you should only ask for either a server or an assistant server, as they may no longer be a team, or even on the same rotation.

Hmmm ok. Bc we really enjoyed the 2nd seating,but I know our server from our honeymoon is on the Fantasy now and would luv to have him again. Would that be something we could inquire at guest services when we board or it would be too late?

Hmmm ok. Bc we really enjoyed the 2nd seating,but I know our server from our honeymoon is on the Fantasy now and would luv to have him again. Would that be something we could inquire at guest services when we board or it would be too late?

Are you wondering if asking for a specific server will cause a problem with you having second seating? That's not a problem. The problem is if someone ask for a specific MDR rotation (i.e. ERAERA, RAERRA, whatever) and a specific server.

Your seating time (main or late) won't change with a request for a server, or a specific rotation.

If you are only asking for a specific server, go ahead and have the request placed on your reservation. It won't change your seating time.

Great! Yes that's what I wanted to know. I don't mind the rotation. :cool1: thanks again.

You can also call DCL before your cruise and put in a request for a specific server. They will not be able to tell you if that particular CM is on your ship, but the request will state that, if available, you would like that person as your server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter