• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

requesting a room by pool at pop?

snickerpoo

Earning My Ears
I read about people having rooms by the pools and being able to sit out on the sidewalks. Are these rooms hard to get? And which ones would be the best? First time going to Disney and these boards are a Godsend!! :wave2:

i

You can always make a request for a room. However it is just a request. Disney does it's best to fullfill them. A room by the pool would basically just be a room on the bottom floor facing the pool. Hope this helps.

We requested a ground floor room facing the pool and we got it! It was great! We sat outside of our room a lot and it was so convenient!

You should have no problem getting a room facing the pool. There are three pools: eight buildings face those pools (50's, 60's,90's)
:thumbsup2

Don't those rooms get noisy from all the people in the pool? Not sure I'd want one. (Aren't you glad there are poeple like me, LOL)?

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter