Requested Designs Needed Please, Thank you

MattnAlly09

Earning My Ears
Hi. I love all the designs everyone has made. I have some that were made but would like more. I plan to slip these into a frame daily to surprise the kids when they wake up! I was wondering if I could get these designs please..

1) Invite for Michael and Abby to Wolfgang Puck June 7th @ 6pm

2) Typhoon Lagoon invite for Brandon

3) Star Wars Weekend 2013 Welcome for Hollywood Studios (one for Brandon and then one for Michael and Abby)

4) Goodbye letter for Michael and Abby (something from all characters and also stating something like, Surprise, next stop is the beach at Tybee Island. They love Peter pan as well so all characters or something along those lines.

**We are surprising them by going to Tybee Island (beach) when we leave Disney so if you could throw this in with the goodbye letters that would be great. Since its a surprise. Thanks!

6) Chef Mickey general invite for Brandon

7) May 31st we are checking into a Wyndham Lake Buena Vista ( a Downtown Disney Hotel for one night), could we get a welcome letter for this and invite to visit downtown disney to shop and dine, for Michael and Abby (this is when we will let them get their autograph books) and relax by the pool

Thank you so much. We leave in less than a week. sorry the short notice. my computer had been acting up. I really appreciate your hard work! If this is too much please let me know. Thank you again for taking the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter