• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requested Casitas 1 at CSR

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
Well I decided to request Casitas 1...b/c I like that it is connected to the main building. I also requested an upper floor. I just need a little more feedback about the location that I requested...now I know it's connected to the "main building" by that does it mean to access the stores and "el centro" i will not need to walk outside? also what bus stop is it closest to? from looking at the map i can't really tell if it is closer to the casitas stop or the el centro stop? or is this location a little walk to either bus stop???

i've never stayed at a moderate before only deluxe so i'm not used to the outdoor corridors, the multiple bus stops, etc

thanks

Well I decided to request Casitas 1...b/c I like that it is connected to the main building. I also requested an upper floor. I just need a little more feedback about the location that I requested...now I know it's connected to the "main building" by that does it mean to access the stores and "el centro" i will not need to walk outside? also what bus stop is it closest to? from looking at the map i can't really tell if it is closer to the casitas stop or the el centro stop? or is this location a little walk to either bus stop???

i've never stayed at a moderate before only deluxe so i'm not used to the outdoor corridors, the multiple bus stops, etc

thanks
Yes, you will be connected to the main building which includes everything, including the convention center.

Depending where in casita 1 you end up, you are kind of in the middle between bus stop #1 and #2.

You will be walking outside. But it is under a roof so you should not get wet...unless it is really storming! We stayed in Casitas 1 on our first stay there. I can't comment on the bus because we rent a car. We now always request Casitas 4 or 5 because we like being by the quiet pool and the spa.

I think you can also get from casita 1 through the convention center hallway and come out by the Pepper Market without going outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter