request

bearbear

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I know I haven't been around a lot lately. I have a little request of some good vibes for friday morning. I'm taking a certification exam for work. I have been studying here and there when I have time. I just hope that I pass. There are 3 of us taking it and I don't want to be the one to fail. I should be studying now but can't seem to look at the book any longer. I needed a break.
hope all is well with everyone.
Cindy

Best of luck... remember to study in small intervals... they say it helps... it's all a matter of debate depending on who you talk to ...but I wish you the best!!!

I know you can accomplish it Cindy - look at everything else you have done so well with!!!!:cool1: Sending lots of pixie dust your way.... pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you everyone for the pixie dust. just stopped in for a few minutes. Off to study some more.

Reddy said:
OK it is Friday afternoon - how did you do on the test??::yes::

Well it was awful. I won't know for 6 weeks. It was 175 questions and I can say I knew 30 for sure. I went out for lunch after to clear my head. Nothing I can do now but wait. Thank you for thinking of me.

Well it was awful. I won't know for 6 weeks. It was 175 questions and I can say I knew 30 for sure. I went out for lunch after to clear my head. Nothing I can do now but wait. Thank you for thinking of me.

sorry I had't seen this before....sorry it was so tough, hope you did pass though :goodvibes keep us updated when you find out!

how was NY? did you go to Ellens??

New York was good. We didn't go to Ellen's. Just a quick trip with my sister. We had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter