• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

request renovated room at Poly or larger room?

clareita

Mouseketeer
A few of the longhouses at Poly with smaller rooms will be done for our April trip, but none of the ones with larger rooms. Since we are a family of 5, I was planning on requesting a larger room, but now I'm not sure if it would be better to have a renovated, but smaller, room. Anyone have an opinion on what I should request?

A few of the longhouses at Poly with smaller rooms will be done for our April trip, but none of the ones with larger rooms. Since we are a family of 5, I was planning on requesting a larger room, but now I'm not sure if it would be better to have a renovated, but smaller, room. Anyone have an opinion on what I should request?

Unless you are talking about getting a suite there is not that big of difference. I think it is something like a extra 60 sq-ft between the longhouse. From Tikiman is say 415 sq-ft and the other have 476 sq-ft. I would go with a new room if I was you.

The difference in room size is so slight I wouldn't even consider it. They all sleep 5. I would ask (and hope) for a renovated room. But it's not guaranteed anyway, a request is only a request.

Just for comparison: if the rooms were perfectly square, the "smaller" rooms would be about 20.37' x 20.37' while the "larger" rooms would be about 21.82' x 21.82'.

Agree with the previous posters--There is very little difference in the room size in some of the longhouses. I would definitely request a renovated room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter