Request: La Cava De Tequlia Review & Victoria & Alberts.

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Can you guys do a DIS review of La Cava de Tequila in the Mexico pavilion. It would be interesting/entertaining to see you guys review these amazing drinks!

I believe this was attempted to varying degrees. There was the drinking around the world, but that was just a brief visit to each country. It can't be easy to record a full review surrounded by tequila with only chips and salsa to munch on, plenty of vlogers have failed miserably.

I would just like to add a secondary request!

Craig can you (I know...) suit up with the lovely Kylie and hit a night out at Victoria & Albert's? Im dieing to try this place - but I would like the DIS Spin on the excellent photo/video style of it, and maybe some personality thrown in while you review the dishes!

THANKS!

I would just like to add a secondary request!

Craig can you (I know...) suit up with the lovely Kylie and hit a night out at Victoria & Albert's? Im dieing to try this place - but I would like the DIS Spin on the excellent photo/video style of it, and maybe some personality thrown in while you review the dishes!

THANKS!
I would absolutely do this, but I have a feeling I'd have to sell off my collection of gently used Disney Parks popcorn buckets to be able to afford V&A's. Maybe one day before we have kids though.

Here is my review....if you like Tequila in 100 different forms, and are partial to chips and salsa....Then Le Cava is a home run!!!!

Ok fair deal Craig but keep the suggestion open a lovely diner with you and Kylie at Victoria and Alberta and a full review would be wonderful! Plus I'm sure Kylie looks amazing dressed fancy!

However, you can still mosey down to the cave and get your tequila on :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter