• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for wherabouts or DISign of current Autograph Pages 4x6

zokaluse

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I've been searching for days and have found some wonderful pages that I am going to use to make my daughters Parks and Restaurants Autograph book and the fabulous Marion has done/is doing me some lovely cover pages and cruise specific DISigns for our cruise stateroom door.

I am looking for Cruise specific pages that are for the possible characters on the Disney Dream Currently - I've found a few sets of beautiful pages but they do not have Tianna who I am sure is going to be in the Princess Gathering from reading up lately, also no Anna and Elsa and they are on it for sure as I've booked my timeslot already.

I think I've found all the possible park Character pages bar Inside Out & Zootopia, I've found gorgeous Big Hero 6 ones but not the other 2 and any other new characters I may have forgotten or not know about! We are also doing MNSSHP and I'm not sure if the pages I've found cover the characters expected this year?

I also need restaurant pages - again I have found some but not all current princesses in the likes of CRT (no Aurora in that selection & she's there often) and Akershers (no Mulan or Mary Poppins in that selection...a list somewhere said they were possible characters) I know they're not guaranteed to be there but there is a chance and I don't want to have blank pages and make them feel bad for not having their own specific page lol. I was also wondering if there are any newer Chef Mickey pages than the ones I found & used in 2013 and are all I can find now, they're lovely but we make scrap books using the signed pages and photos with DD writing about the experience so it would just be nice to have something different...I was planning on learning in PSE but I've not been able to do so due to illness and now only have 3 weeks until we go! eek!

If anyone knows where these may be hiding please direct me and if not is anyone able to do me anything I would really appreciate it.

Hi
I have some Chef Mickey autograph pages in
Photobucket ,,,maybe they will work.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:

I am looking for autograph pages for Joy, Sadness, Max (Goofy's son), Prince Naveen, Jack Skellington and Sally to match what we use.

Since I am requesting autograph cards, it's only fair for me to share what I have compiled over the past few years. I have uploaded a handful but it will take me a few days to find time to upload all of them since I have about 150.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jjpuhalla/library/Disney Autograph Pages?sort=9&page=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter