• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for Toy Story birthday invitation

Krischan

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I am hoping someone can take the time to help me. My son is turning 4 and is a big fan of Toy Story, so we're having that as his party theme. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can design an invitation for him! I'd like a group shot of most of the characters if possible, or at the very least Buzz, Woody, and Jessie. Maybe with Andy's cloud wallpaper as the background and using the Toy Story font if you have it (but am open to any and all suggestions since you guys are the creative ones)! Please let me know if you are willing to work on this and what specific information you need from me so I can message or email you. I'd like to have the design by February 10th if possible. Thank you in advance!

would something like this work? it's my attempt :-)
toystory%20invite_zpsijal0hmo.jpg

That's perfect! Thank you so much! Can I email or message you the details, or should I just save the image and add my own?

If you'd like me to also input the details I'm happy to do that, just pm me all you want included. If you'd rather do it yourself I'm happy for you to download the blank this time. So it's entirely up to you :-)

Apparently I need 10 posts to PM! Can you PM me? I don't want to spam the boards!

It's not letting me pm you either. I'll put my email here but can you post once you've seen it so i can edit it out please

Last edited:
Got it - feel free to remove it from the post. Thanks so much! My username is part of my email so you know when it arrives :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter