request for privacy

removeplease

Earning My Ears
hello all,

have sent a few emails about this with no response

years ago i made a post that has was a bit open about my where i live, my name, my age, etc.

This post is from almost 10 years ago now but it still comes up near top of google searches.

I have tried emailing using the 'contact us' form but haven't had a response.

Wondering if there is anyway I can get some help with removing some of the information from this post. I don't care if it stays up but i'd really like my name etc removed from the public post as I don't like that it shows a lot of information about me.

Thanks and I hope someone can help.

Yes, please email @Mary Jo as soon as possible, @removeplease!

@WebmasterKathy responded to your email but we haven't heard back from you yet. I'm unable to find your user name with that email address that you emailed us from. We need the user name that you used when you made the post as I understand from your email that the post is from over 10 years ago.

We'd love to get this taken care of for you, but we need a little bit more information to find the post you're talking about. A link to it would be extremely helpful as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter