• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for help - DCA and DL park maps to reveal surprise trip to DD9

gortman65

Proud papa to two Mouseketeers
Hi everyone,

We are planning a surprise trip to DLR in early June and I was hoping someone here could tell me how to get a map of each park - the same maps you get when you enter the parks. I wanted to use them to spring the trip surprise for our 9-year-old Disney fanatic.

Thanks in advance for your help!

John

If no one has any lying around I could pick up some park maps this weekend and mail them off to you.

All,

I haven't heard from Pucka1378 so was hoping someone else currently or soon-to-be visiting Disneyland might be able to pick up and send me park maps for the surprise reveal. I will of course cover postage costs.

Thank you so much!

Going next weekend, so wouldn't be able to mail them to you until the follow Tuesday (May 26). More than willing to do so. Let me know if you don't get any other volunteers who are going sooner. Also, we'll be there for the 24 hr event so I'm not sure if the maps will be different.

Going next weekend, so wouldn't be able to mail them to you until the follow Tuesday (May 26). More than willing to do so. Let me know if you don't get any other volunteers who are going sooner. Also, we'll be there for the 24 hr event so I'm not sure if the maps will be different.
That would be great - we aren't leaving until Jun 4 so I think that should work. Appreciate it and enjoy the 24 hour event - if the maps are slightly different for the event, no big deal.

Thanks again!

I'm going on this Wednesday and will happily pick up maps for you. I could mail them out by Friday. Brand new to this forum, so I'm uncertain as to the logistics, but I'll post on this thread, when I have them in-hand, either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

Cute idea, btw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter