Request for Disney Wish Inaugural Cruisers

jenpink

DIS Veteran
Hello to all who will be sailing the Wish soon.

I don't sail until November and wondered if one of you can film a couple things for me.

1. Can you film a complete trip around the Shipside Promenade on decks 4-6? The only video I have seen so far just focused on the forward end. I would also like to see if there are any loungers along the route and what these look like.

2. Can you film an inside cabin. The videos I have seen focus on the more expensive cabins. Is there a virtual porthole? If so, how does it differ from the Dream and Fantasy.

Thank you so much :)

I'm waiting to see an oceanview (no verandah) and in particular one directly at the front of the ship. I believe they have the slanted wall.

Would you guys be able to please take a photo of the different costumes the characters have that are not on other ships.

Can you see if they have any unique photo backdrops or photo nights?

Can you see what the book looks like that you can make on the ship if anybody knows what I’m talking about it’s the photo book they all look different on each cruise I wonder what color they selected for the wish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter