• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for Dee please

AntJulie

DIS Veteran
Hi Dee--Your disigns are amazing--there are so many it's hard to choose--I would appreciate if you can make the following for our Disney trip Sept. 29 through Oct. 6 this year--Thank you so much for all you do for others:
Ohana-invite1-WillSB (Juliana & Anthony Sept 29th 9:40pm dinner)
TuskerHouse1-invite-Rush (Juliana & Anthony Oct 4th 4:25pm dinner)
WhisperingCanyon-invite-JaydenJaylani_1 (Juliana & Anthony Oct 5th 5:25pm dinner)
ChipDaleCampSing-invite-OliviaRose (Juliana & Anthony Tonight)
Epcot1 (Juliana & Anthony Today)
BeOurGuest-invite1-Christian (Juliana & Anthony Oct 2nd 8:30am breakfast)
BeOurGuest-invite-Emily (Juliana & Anthony Oct 2nd 11:20am lunch)
Goodbye-MickeyMinnie-Macy (Anthony--celebrating his 2nd birthday at WDW--also celebrating Anthony's daddy's birthday--Can Minnie be removed?) or if you have one with just Mickey that would be fine.

Thank you again for your time and talent to make our trip more magical!!

Dee, Thank you sooo much...these are wonderful...I appreciate you taking the time to personalize and make changes to invitations and letters for my grandchildren....these will definitely make our trip more magical..If I could ask you to please change the date on the Tusker House invite to October 4th...Thank you again!!!!

Dee--Thank you for making the changes--I appreciate all you have done for our trip as well as for others--It is so very nice of you to give your time to making these disigns--Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter