Request for DEE - invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass B.

Earning My Ears
Hi Dee!

This is my very first time on this site as well as our very first time traveling to Disney! I have been browsing the disboards for what seems to be days… :) I keep coming back to your designs! They are AMAZING and I would love it if you could create some for me! We leave September 18th and come back September 23rd. I want to make this trip EXTRA special for my two little ones since we will be celebrating their birthday's while we are on vacation. Lilly will be turning 7 and Jack will be turning 4.

1. I am looking for a Micky and Minnie inspired surprise letter to give them before we leave personalized with their names.

2. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside - I would like a welcome letter. Princess and the Frog inspired - just want it to include "Welcome Van Winkle Family!"

3. Whispering Canyon Cafe invite - Wilderness Lodge - 6:10 p.m. September 18th - The Van Winkle Family

4. The Crystal Palace - 8:20 a.m. - September 19th - Lilly and Jack

5. Bippidy Boppidy invite for Lilly - princess themed - 2:30 p.m. September 20th
Bippidy Boppidy invite for Jack - Knight themed - 2:30 p.m. September 20th

6. Cinderella's Royal Table - 4:05 p.m. September 20th - Lilly and Jack

7. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - September 20th - Lilly and Jack

8. Happy Birthday Card from Minnie/Mickey - Lilly
Happy Birthday Card from Minnie/Mickey - Jack

9. 50's Prime Time Cafe' - 12:30 p.m. - September 21 - The Van Winkle Family

10. 'Ohana - 9:00 a.m. - September 22 - Lilly and Jack

11. Pirates and Pals Firework Voyage - Peter Pan themed - 6:00 p.m. September 22 - Lilly and Jack

12. GOODBYE LETTER - Lilly and Jack

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I hope you create these for me!

Cassandra

I woke up at 3:00am and couldn’t sleep, so I started working on your letters. :faint:
I still have to compete BBB and the birthday cards.
I have questions regarding both:
- Do you want the birthday cards to just say “Happy birthday Lilly/Jack”, or do you want more wording?
- My BBB letters generally have one or two princesses. Is there a specific princess I should put on Lilly’s BBB invite?
Please double check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee :)

Hi Dee!

OH MY GOSH!!! These are FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so very much!

The BBB for Lilly - she really likes Ariel.

THe BBB for Jack - maybe Christoff?

As far as the Birthday's cards:

Lilly: Happy Birthday Lilly!
We hope you are having a ton of fun!
Have a very MAGICAL day!

Jack: Happy Birthday Jack!
Isn't Walt Disney World so much fun?
Have an AWESOME day!

OR if you have a template to something else… I will be fine with that too!

THANKS again!

Here are the two BBB invites.
This is the template I have for the knight BBB, but if you want me to make one with Kristoff then let me know.
I will put together the birthday cards soon.
Check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Last edited:

Here are the two BBB invites.
This is the template I have for the knight BBB, but if you want me to make one with Kristoff then let me know.
I will put together the birthday cards soon.
Check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

These are wonderful! Thank you so much!

Ok, here is the last of your request. Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thank you Mandy!

We had some last minute changes to our schedule. Would you be able to take the O'hana template you made and change the date to the 21st and time to 10:30 a.m. ? Also, the 50's prime time cafe' to the 22nd at 12:20?

THANKS!

now that requests are completed, I am closing this thread..... too much piggybacking on completed request threads lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter