• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for Dee Hill

tnlinder

Earning My Ears
I have looked at y our album and I love your letters from Mickey. How can I have one personalized for my girls first trip to Disney? We are not telling them until right before leave.

I am happy to help you.
If you have a specific letter you prefer then either describe it or attach a link.
Please include your daughters' names and let me know by when you need them.
Dee

I can't find the link now but it was black red and yellow and addressed to Makayla and someone else. I would need one addressed to Madeline and Mikayla. We are giving them a goody bad for the car rider and the letter revealing the trip. I would need it by tuesday. Sorry for the short notice but I just came across this idea last night. Also I think i saw you do invite for character meals?

Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
I do make meal invitations, but I don't think I will have time to make them by Tuesday.
Have a wonderful trip!
Dee

Click on the picture
It will take you to pb
look to the right, click on download
print
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter