• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request for Dee Hill, Please

Diz Crazy

Mouseketeer
Hi Dee,
Thank you for making such wonderful invites. Here is the info for the invites:

1) Welcome back to Pop Century Hailey and Matthew
2) Radin Family dinner at 50's Prime Time Café on September 1
3) Radin Family lunch at Garden Grill September 2
4) Radin Family dinner at Yak and Yeti September 3
5) Radin Family breakfast at Crystal Palace September 4
6) Welcome letter to Hailey from Stitch
7) Welcome letter to Matthew from Marvel and/or Star Wars characters
8) Goodbye letter to Hailey and Matthew from Mickey. See you in a few weeks!
9) Enjoy/rest/relax by the pool and play some pool games today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOT LEAVING ON THESE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20............
10) Welcome back to Port Orleans Riverside Hailey and Matthew. (Can you add "Please show your Nana around"
11) Invitation for Matthew and Hailey to MNSSHP on September 23.
12) Good-bye to Hailey from Stitch
13) Good-bye to Matthew from Chernabog (if possible) If not, the villians

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Oh my goodness.......AMAZING as usual! Thank you so much!

I was wondering if you had time to do one more. It is our anniversary during our trip and I was wondering if you had some sort of anniversary letter or something. It is for Randi and Dave and it is our 17th anniversary. I would love to surprise my husband and my kids love getting letters/invites and I think it would be cool to get one! :-)

Thank you again for spreading pixie dust to our trips! I really appreciate it.

I don't have anything like that, but of course I can make something.
Do you have a preferred character/theme? Do you want it as a "welcome to disney..." letter or a "good morning today is your..." letter?

Congratulations on 17 years!

Maybe just a "Congratulations..." or "Happy Anniversary..." or "Today you celebrate..."
Honestly whatever is easiest for you. Mickey/Minnie or the Fab 5 would be great!
Thank you so much!
I LOVE your designs and I especially LOVE the look and excitement on my families face when they wake up and "Disney" has slipped a letter under the door! Thank you for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter