Request for bed rails

I requested bed rails by e-mail and got a response stating that the request was entered. However when I did check in on line this is what I saw:

Amenity Requests: None Selected

Do you think that the request is in the system or should I call and speak with someone directly?

Also, has anyone requested bed rails and not gotten them?

Thanks!

A request is only a request, some resorts may be able to provide things like cribs, high chairs, and bed rails but there are only so many to go around.

Rather than take a chance if it's important to you, there are outside companies that rent such equipment.

:earsboy: Bill

I requested bedrails for the two year old twins this past May. I made a call to housekeeping when we arrived and they brought them up in about 15 minutes. A burned out light bulb on the stairs to the second floor of the GV had maintenance replacing that in about a half hour. My BIL and SIL (twins' parents) were really wowed by all the cast members at BLT.

I have never had an issue getting bed rails. Like PP, once I was in the room I called housekeeping & they were brought to the room pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

If, by some freak occurrence, you don't get bed rails, roll up towels and put them along the edges of the bed under the bottom sheet. You could also tote these along:

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Bumpers-Portable-Child-Safety/dp/B003KFCV6S

We probably will, since Southwest gives you 2 free checked bags. Also because I've read that the bedrails don't work well on the sofa bed.

Two pool noodles under the bottom sheet are a lot cheaper than the Magic Bumpers. And you can buy them at the resort or Walmart or Target.

Two pool noodles under the bottom sheet are a lot cheaper than the Magic Bumpers. And you can buy them at the resort or Walmart or Target.

Right but if you're flying you'd need to abandon those noodles at the end of the trip. Whereas the magic bumper you could take home and reuse, no?

I have never had an issue getting bed rails. Like PP, once I was in the room I called housekeeping & they were brought to the room pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

I have occasionally had to teach Mousekeeping how to install bed rails...which I always find amusing. (Hello Sweetie!)

The bumpers are also a lot higher (i.e., harder to roll over) than pool noodles.

We use one of the bumpers at home in DD's toddler bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter