Request an Upgrade (RPR)

boyy

Earning My Ears
We check in on Friday (can't wait). Is there any point in asking for a paid upgrade to a suite or club level (for $35 or whatever they ask for these days), or will the clerk look at me like I'm stupid? We're Loews Blue staying at the $110 Entertainment Rate. I'm usually very reserved, so I don't want to ask for an upgrade if there's no chance in heck.

I don't know about the RPH, but at HRH they have a big sign on the check-in counter that says, "Ask us about an upgrade!".

So don't be shy! Go ahead any ask, you never know what great upgrade you might receive!

Teresa

Great, I didn't know they had that. I will definitely take advantage of that!!!

We stayed at RPR in July at the $110 Ent. Rate. I had a postcard with me from Loews offering me a free upgrade to a suite, if available at check-in. I am Loews Gold. Unfortunately, they told me that because I had the Ent. Rate they could not offer me any kind of upgrade. They told me to save my postcard for another time. I was a little disappointed, but not surprised. We had a great time and loved the RPR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter