Reputable Discount Ticket Sales

innoculation

Mouseketeer
I am looking to go to Seaworld in September before a trip to WDW. Is there a reputable place to get discount tickets? I wasn't expecting the single day at Sea World being so expensive for 6 people.

Sometimes just on SW's website is the cheapest. Otherwise, resellers like Undercovertourist and Maple Leaf tickets both sell a discounted SW ticket. Actually, any amusement park is expensive for a one day ticket.

I've been researching a lot and so far AAA has the lowest prices, but I've been looking at the two day deal for Sea World and Aquatica.

You don't need your tickets till Sept. . My advice....do not buy now unless you see a really good offer. Come Sept. a slower time for the park they may offer a special discount to get people into the park. sometimes even a free admission or a 50% off for guests of AP holders. Sometimes it is worth it to get the AP for the extra deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter