Republican Debate last night!

poptoone

DIS Veteran
Blah, blah, blah is all I heard.

Too much double talk and backtracing from Guliani, McCain, Romney, and sadly Huckabee.

Still a Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo fan but neither have a chance at the nomination.

I never thought I would say this but the more I hear Ron Paul speak the more I like him.

I sat down last night and tried to find a point he made that I disagreed with and I'm struggled to find one.

Poor Fred Thompson looked like someone had beat him up before the debate.

I was flipping back and forth with the debate so I didn't see a lot but I was impressed with Huckabee and Paul. I'm 99% sure I'm not voting Republican but if I were one of those two would get my vote. I think John McCain and Rudy Guilani had a poor showing (that or I just disagree with 90% of what they said). Romney I feel neutral about.

John McCain is by far my favorite candidate. I think he stands for what he believes in more than any candidate other than Paul or Kucinich, and he's not as "out there" as those two. I'm not sure why no one is supporting McCain, he is what this country and party needs. He's not tied to the GOP ideology, but he holds views that most conservatives and Americans agree with. He does things in a classy way. He's a war hero. I just don't see why cheeseballs like Romney and Giuliani have support and he does not. Romney is just as bad as Bill Clinton answering questions up there, and Giuliani is far too liberal and his past really seems to be something we need to get away from. The only GOP candidate I really like at all is McCain.

I really like Duncan Hunter! Mit and and Rudy I thought did not do well last night. I can't stand Ron Paul!

Well, as a Dem I don't want any of them to be elected, but if either Huckabee or McCain were elected, I could live with it. The rest? Thbbbtttt.

I often agree with Thompson and Huckabee but I think their presidencies would cause an even further division in America. I don't think McCain is as smug or condescending to non-conservatives as those two and he is not afraid to vote on the other side of an issue if that is what he believes. He's by far my #1 candidate. If it's Giuliani or Romney I'll likely vote third party or write in, there's no way I'll ever vote for Hillary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter