• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

reprinting shutters pictures

mermster

Mouseketeer
How do I get permission to reprint pictures that I purchased from shutters while on our cruise. I would like to get some additional prints of the pictures I purchased, but have not been able to because they are copyrighted. Is there a way to do this?
Thank you!

I never thought to try and get a release.....I have had our photos printed in photo books and reprints without issue through online companies and Walgreens....I'm in the rochester area too :) I wasn't trying to be sneaky about either. Just scanned them into my computer and ordered online to pick up in store. Had they denied them, I wouldn't have had an issue-just would have printed them at home I guess. (Glad I know now there is a link to actually get a release!)

I never thought to try and get a release.....I have had our photos printed in photo books and reprints without issue through online companies and Walgreens....I'm in the rochester area too :) I wasn't trying to be sneaky about either. Just scanned them into my computer and ordered online to pick up in store. Had they denied them, I wouldn't have had an issue-just would have printed them at home I guess. (Glad I know now there is a link to actually get a release!)

Yeah, I swear I've reprinted before and not had a problem. But this time, went to pick up the pictures (from Walmart) after scanning them and they said they needed a copyright release. Going to try with the release I got online and/or just try Target or somewhere else!

Yeah, I swear I've reprinted before and not had a problem. But this time, went to pick up the pictures (from Walmart) after scanning them and they said they needed a copyright release. Going to try with the release I got online and/or just try Target or somewhere else!

The Walgreens in Webster has done it for me. You can do it online with them as well. I have heard that Walmart is quite a stickler for those things (MIL in Arkansas tried to do a school photo one time and was denied....) Good Luck!

The Walgreens in Webster has done it for me. You can do it online with them as well. I have heard that Walmart is quite a stickler for those things (MIL in Arkansas tried to do a school photo one time and was denied....) Good Luck!

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter