reprinting shutters pictures

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by mermster, Jan 13, 2013.

1. mermster

mermster Mouseketeer

How do I get permission to reprint pictures that I purchased from shutters while on our cruise. I would like to get some additional prints of the pictures I purchased, but have not been able to because they are copyrighted. Is there a way to do this?
    Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MarineFam

MarineFam Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...

4. mermster

mermster Mouseketeer

5. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

I never thought to try and get a release.....I have had our photos printed in photo books and reprints without issue through online companies and Walgreens....I'm in the rochester area too :) I wasn't trying to be sneaky about either. Just scanned them into my computer and ordered online to pick up in store. Had they denied them, I wouldn't have had an issue-just would have printed them at home I guess. (Glad I know now there is a link to actually get a release!)

6. mermster

mermster Mouseketeer

Yeah, I swear I've reprinted before and not had a problem. But this time, went to pick up the pictures (from Walmart) after scanning them and they said they needed a copyright release. Going to try with the release I got online and/or just try Target or somewhere else!

7. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

The Walgreens in Webster has done it for me. You can do it online with them as well. I have heard that Walmart is quite a stickler for those things (MIL in Arkansas tried to do a school photo one time and was denied....) Good Luck!

8. mermster

mermster Mouseketeer

Thank you!!