Report on Residence Inn- ANYONE????

BuzzBoyMom

<font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co
A bunch of us are looking for someone who has stayed at the new Residence Inn. I keep trying to scan the trip reports - but has anyone stayed there yet? Please give us the details!!! Thanks.

I stayed there on March 24th prior to our Western cruise on the Magic. I've got some pictures, but I've yet to get them organized enough to post here. I'm still in the post-cruise catch-up phase.

The short version of my report is that the hotel was wonderful! The 2 small glitches I ran in to - room not being non-smoking when I'd asked for one, and the rate being higher than what the central reservations had quoted me before they'd opened the hotel - were both resolved quickly and with zero hassle. To me, that's always the test of a good hotel - problems will always happen sometime; the question is, how do they handle it? They passed the test with flying colors.

Our party was 2 couples, so our room was a 2-bedroom suite, each bedroom having its own bathroom. The 'common room' in between the bedrooms has a sleeper sofa, coffee table, and chair, TV, and a full kitchen and table. TV's in the bedrooms, too, of course.

We weren't able to try out the pool - not enough time, and it was a little too cold outside for that. We did get a picture of it, though, and it looked nice and big. The price of the room includes a breakfast buffet the next morning that includes all the normal stuff - eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, etc.

Feel free to PM me with any other questions that come to mind. I was really glad the hotel opened in time for us to stay there before our cruise, and it seems the perfect place to stay to me. Location is great - between the Budget rental place and the port, too.

Scott

I work at Residence Inn and have posted a few times since I joined yesterday. I have UNOFFICIALY pictures of the Hotel in my photobucket just put jmh127 in the search and then click on my Residnece Inn album. I know somewere on here I answered a bunch of questions about the hotel and the surounding area. but if U have question I will try to answer as many of them as honestly as I can.

Julie,

Thanks for posting the hotel pictures. Looking forward to staying with you in October.

Love the Kenny pictures! :woohoo: :woohoo:

kab407 said:
Julie,

Thanks for posting the hotel pictures. Looking forward to staying with you in October.

Love the Kenny pictures! :woohoo: :woohoo:

lolol I was waiting for some one to see all them other pics lololol. We went to see Kenny and Big and Rich in TPA! :teeth: no cowboy smilies :confused3

We stayed a week there and we had a fantastic stay. The rooms were huge and very very clean. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen (like I'm cooking on vacation:rotfl2: ) The swimming pools were beautiful and cool, not cold. I highly recommend Residence Inn if you're staying off property.

Just making sure....

If so, when did it open?

I've been reading alot of posts on this hotel and did not realize it was fairly new.

SpideyHulk24 said:
Just making sure....

If so, when did it open?

I've been reading alot of posts on this hotel and did not realize it was fairly new.

Residence Inn Opened March 20 2006

DisneyAgainIn2006 said:
We stayed a week there and we had a fantastic stay. The rooms were huge and very very clean. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen (like I'm cooking on vacation:rotfl2: ) The swimming pools were beautiful and cool, not cold. I highly recommend Residence Inn if you're staying off property.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was for the new Residence Inn in Cape Canaveral, I stayed at the one in Orlando, by Universal. Sorry:guilty:

stayed there july 21st before leaving on the magic on july 22in the 2 bedroom suite (have a family of 7) it was clean and nice and breakfast was great- waffles, eggs, toast, cereal, juice...it was great! ( 2 big bedrooms with king beds and 2 full baths with full kitchen.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter