Report of 4th FP from app!?

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
This was posted by someone in another thread:
"Sorry, but I am able to use the mobile app to book my 4th, 5th, etc. Fast Passes after using my first three. I have had no issues doing this as of recently. I just do this:

1. Use the original three Fast Passes as normal
2. Go to the app and try to schedule more Fast Passes
3. It says you have "conflicts" would you like to resolve (paraphrasing here)
4. I say yes and continue to book more Fast Passes
5. Done. More Fast Passes without going to a kiosk, etc.

All it does is replace/delete the originals ones you've already used and replaces them with the new ones you just booked. I do this all the time with no issues."

Has anyone else done this? Could anyone there now try this? It would be great to be able to book 4+ FPs for the park you're hopping to from your phone before you get there!

Last edited:
I doubt it. It would be more widely talked about then just from one person, and maybe even an announcement from Disney.
I get that, that's why I'm asking. But this is exactly how we find these things out, if it winds up being true, it would be a hack, not something Disney would put out there. And if it is true, it will be widely talked about very soon, that's why I'm asking someone else to try it, easy enough to do.

Actually, I just realized I can try this from home! I have an AP, so I made FPs for this morning (nothing anyone would want, not tying up important rides), when they all expire I'll try to make another one.

Actually, I just realized I can try this from home! I have an AP, so I made FPs for this morning (nothing anyone would want, not tying up important rides), when they all expire I'll try to make another one.

That really won't tell you much.
When you let a FP+ "expire" you have always been able to reschedule it, even hours after the window has closed.

That really won't tell you much.
When you let a FP+ "expire" you have always been able to reschedule it, even hours after the window has closed.
Would it always let you book in a second park after three expire? If so, we'll have to wait for someone in the park to confirm

I doubt it. It would be more widely talked about then just from one person, and maybe even an announcement from Disney.

Sorry. We do this all the time and have yet to run into any issues with it. I was the one that posted this in the other thread on how we do it. I did last week with no issues after using our original three FP at Magic, we booked more at the Studios with no issues. The application alerts you to the "conflict" and allows you to resolve the conflict with the new FP bookings. It in effect cancels your previous FP times, though you have already used them, so it doesn't matter.

I am going to do this over the weekend and grab some screen captures while I do it to show how it works. It could be in effect just a "loophole" of sorts or a glitch they may address in the system.

Basically, it sees you still have "booked" FP times (though you have already used them) and the system prompts you to resolve this "conflict". For whatever reason, it does not seem to know if you have used them or not regardless of the time frame of the original FP.

Sorry. We do this all the time and have yet to run into any issues with it. I was the one that posted this in the other thread on how we do it. I did last week with no issues after using our original three FP at Magic, we booked more at the Studios with no issues. The application alerts you to the "conflict" and allows you to resolve the conflict with the new FP bookings. It in effect cancels your previous FP times, though you have already used them, so it doesn't matter.

I am going to do this over the weekend and grab some screen captures while I do it to show how it works. It could be in effect just a "loophole" of sorts or a glitch they may address in the system.

Basically, it sees you still have "booked" FP times (though you have already used them) and the system prompts you to resolve this "conflict". For whatever reason, it does not seem to know if you have used them or not regardless of the time frame of the original FP.
This would be GREAT!!

@LaurenT thank you for bringing @DrivenByDisney 's post to its own thread!

Wow...That is very cool. Hopefully, if we can keep that secret in the DIS, Disney won't recognize the hole in their system (if it really is not meant to be there) and patch it.

Hopefully, if we can keep that secret in the DIS,

Yeah, there's a really good chance that will happen. ;)

Thanks for sharing, it will be interesting to see what comes of this. A 4th by phone would be really nice- maybe they're in a testing phase! ;)

Like I said before. Not sure if it is a "hole" in the system, more than it is just "tricking" the system as (to me) it doesn't seem to understand you have already used your original FP times.

It looks more to me that the system believes you are canceling earlier FP times for other FP times and allows you to do so. However, you have already used those earlier FP times so in effect, you are getting more FP times after you have already used your original FP times.

Well my friend, I certainly hope that it works for us in August :)

lol, I do as well. Like I said, I have not had an issue with it to this point. I am not going to say in stone it works every time for everyone as that would be a very complacent statement to announce. I have done it several times with no issues what so ever, just the way I explained it above.

Just to verify...this doesn't in any way affect any other FP+ you have lined up for the rest of your vacation? I would hate to somehow lose everything else for other days...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter