Reply Box Issue

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, I am having increasing difficulty posting a reply either to a thread or in a PM in the reply box. It is very s-l-o-w to visibly show type and will often times leave out a letter. For example if I have typed “Mickey” the “m” might not show up, sometimes more than one letter does not stick to show. This is sometimes also an issue when creating a thread title or even logging in.

The computer I am typing this on now is Win 7 with IE 11. I know IE11 is often incompatible with some sites and may be part of the issue here.

I have logged onto this forum on an older Vista Computer that uses IE 9. I don’t know about typing on there, I will try it. I do know on that computer (NOT on this one) I am able to see the smiley box below the text box and also font color, etc. I wish that would show up on this computer.

Thank you for any suggestions. Happy Weekend :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter